Friday, September 14, 2012

GET THE LOOK: Taylor Swift



Hello everyone! Wow, is it just me, or does Taylor Swift just keep getting prettier and prettier? I know the MTV Music Awards was a while ago (was it last Thursday or two weeks ago?) and when I was watching it, I fell in love with Tay's look. I think it was just so preppy and classic, and it totally worked for her. Anyway, I thought I'd just do a quick get the look on how to find pieces similar to her outfit:

 I found this top at Forever 21 for literally $13! Though it's slightly different from Tay's, I think it still looks pretty similar. In fact, I would probably wear this over the top she has on in the picture! It says it's an orange cream on the website, but...I don't know. That looks red to me. Anyway, if you want something cheaper, a red and white striped shirt is NOT hard to find. I'm sure they have one on amazon or ebay, or check your local thrift store!



I pretty much figured that anyone who is reading this already has a pair of black shorts, but oh, well. Tay's look is pretty simple anyways, so if  you already have black shorts, you're good to go! But I just saw these ripped black shorts at Pac Sun and I thought they might look nice with the top. I feel like they add more excitement to the outfit, rather then just plain black shorts, but whatever floats your boat! :)

 Surprisingly, finding a pair of red oxfords was very hard. I mean, a lot of places have oxfords, but not bright red ones. Finally, I just settled on amazon. If you like these oxfords, you can get them here. 

That's it for this post of GET THE LOOK! I'm a little sad that Taylor didn't wear an jewelry...that's my favorite part. :( But overall, I think this look is super casual and cute if you just feel like being comfortable one day. And if you want to wear your hair like Taylor's, you're in luck - all you have to do is pull it into a high ponytail!

xoxo,

Steph





No comments:

Post a Comment