Monday, May 14, 2012

GET THE LOOK: Rachel Bilson

GET THE LOOK: Rachel Bilson
Hi everyone! So, I don't know if you knew this or not, but I am pretty much obsessed with Rachel Bilson's style. She's got this really modern, creative look, with lots of blazers, oxford heels, and silk tops. I notice she wears a lot of a fancy shorts, which are a favorite of mine, and she always starts her outfits from the shoes up, which is SO the way to go! I fell in love with three different outfits of hers and I thought I'd show you guys how to get her look, because I promise you - it is totally achievable. All you need is a little creativity and love for fashion. :)

1. I love the totally effortless look she put together here. It's so perfect for just a nice day out to lunch or even a girls afternoon at the mall. The top, which being simple, is still stylish looking, and goes really well with the lighter wash jeans. My heart literally skips a beat when I see these shoes! They are a total jaw-dropper, and she has a lot of these in her outfits. I found some similar jeans at Abercrombie and Fitch, but honestly, you can find these medium wash jeans pretty much anywhere. I also found an almost identical top at H&M, which I happen to own, and the only difference is that Rachel's seems a little more baggy and this one is very form-fitting. I wouldn't try getting it in a bigger size, because it's meant to be tight, so it might not look right. :( I found two shoes that look similar: this one and this one. One is lighter and one is darker, so whichever one you think looks better! I personally favor the lighter brown :)

2. This outfit isn't actually being worn by her - it's been worn by Zoe Hart, her character on Hart of Dixie, which I'm so obsessed with! The season finale is on tonight and I'm kind of freaking out about it. Will she choose George, Wade - Lavon?- but I'll just have to wait and see. :) I would recommend watching it if you haven't already. Anyway, I absolutely adore this look, especially the shoes - and the high waisted shorts - oh, and the shirt, who am I kidding? :) I found shorts at Ann Taylor that looked almost alike. I also found oxford heels at Urban Outfitters which were kind of pricy, but these kind of shoes aren't going to be cheap. Rachel actually has her own shoe company called ShoeMint (I'm a total stalker, I know) and I found some really cute, not similar at all, but really cute shoes that I thought would go well with the outfit anyway. They come in black, light tan, and cheetah, so it really depends on if you want to go safe, classic, or dramatic, but they all work pretty well, I think. Her belt was pretty easy - Anthropologie's the best, right? - and I actually found the exact shirt she is wearing in the picture, but it is sold out :( It's so easy to find a striped shirt pretty much anywhere, though.

3.This last look is totally classic. I believe this was in spring, but it could work for fall too, with the orange color and all. I just feel like the blazer could work for the "leaves of fall" but also add a pop of color for spring. It also pairs nicely with the rest of the all-nude pieces. I found a similar blazer at Forever 21 for less then the actual jacket, which I believe is close to $700. I also found the original shoes, but they were close to $900 :( So, I thought you could pair this with a pair of nude heels, which every girl has in her closet! :) A similar necklace is at Urban Outfitters, and I did find a look-a-like dress at H&M.


I hope you enjoyed this "episode" of Get the Look! I do have to say, Rachel Bilson is probably one of my top 5 favorite celebrity fashion inspirations, so I hope everyone found a little something they liked about her too! :) Defiantly check out Shoe Mint if you like her shoes as much as I do!

XOXO,


Stephanie 





No comments:

Post a Comment