Sunday, May 13, 2012

HAUL: American Eagle, Bath & Body Works, and More!

HAUL: American Eagle, Bath & Body Works, Urban Outfitters, and Francesca's
Hello, my lovelies! A couple of my girlfriends and I took a road trip to Santa Monica the other day. We hit up the beaches, got some yummy lunch, and - of course - went shopping! So I decided that rather then hiding my obsession with shopping from the world, I'd make a haul post! :) I didn't buy a lot of things, but I got some cute deals at these stores above, and I thought I'd share with you guys what I got. I tried taking pictures with my phone, but I can't get them onto this post, so I'll just put the link somewhere in my descriptions.



Urban Outfitters


I've been kind of obsessed with this store lately, because I'm getting hooked on the vintage style feel for summer! Anyway, now that it's spring, I figured I'd stock up on some dresses. I got this dress in the sale section, and I know it says it was $40, but I actually only purchased it for $20. I also got this candle for about $14, since I'm totally obsessed with candles. I literally have about 8 candles right now in my room, and the sad part is that I barely ever light them! I just love the whole earthy feel, and they smell so 
yummy. :) I also figured I'd get some nail polish, since they had a 2 for $8 deal. I believe I purchased this brand in the shades lavender and maroon, but they don't seem to have those colors up. :( 


American Eagle


Next, we went to American Eagle which, I've got to say, is one of my favorite spring/summer stores. Their clothes are so laidback and casual, and I feel like most of the tanks I usually get there go well with the most of the shorts I have in my closet. Anyway, I couldn't find it on the website, but the scarf I got kind of looks like this one, except mine was dark blue with lace detailing. I absolutely loved it when I saw it, because I thought it would really dress up a plain T when I'm feeling lazy in the summer. They were having a Buy 1 get One 50% deal for jewelry (which I couldn't pass up), so I ended up getting these earrings and this necklace

Bath & Body Works


Are you guys as OBSESSED with this store as I am? Every time I go to the mall, I always have to go here, and luckily, I had my $10 off your next $30 purchase coupon with me, so I absolutely had to go in. I ended up getting another candle (shocker), but lemon is one of my top 3 favorite candle scents, so there really was no argument. I was also running out of my coconut soap in my bathroom, so I got this hand soap. I would totally recommend the peach scent, by the way! I've never really been a peach scent girl, but the Bath & Body Works verison smells so good. I've been literally washing my hands for no reason at all! :) The last thing I got was this self-tanning True Blue lotion. I looked online before buying it, and it got pretty good reviews, so I thought I'd try it out. I'll let you guys know if it works in a review post, or maybe in my May Favorites if I really like it!


Francesca's 


The last place I purchased from was Francesca's Collections, and I don't know if any of you have this store at your local mall, because it's more of a boutique. If you don't have it, you should definitely look for it on vacation or online, because it is so cute. I sort of splurged there, honestly. I couldn't find the top I got, but it was the same price as this one and it looks almost exactly like it, except mine had a yellowish orange pattern that was super pretty for the springtime. I don't think they put all of their jewelry online, because there are only two pages of earrings and bracelets, but the store is basically stuffed with jewelry. I tried to find what I got, but I couldn't, so I basically purchased gold twisty hoops for $9 and then a really pretty turquoise and silver bracelet for around $17. The last item I purchased was this top, which I thought would go really well with dark skinnies and flats, and maybe a gold cuff like the one the model is wearing. I might do a post about sheer tops later today, so let me know if you're interested!



So that was everything I bought yesterday! I hope you enjoyed this post, and please let me know if you'd like me to do more hauls.

XOXO,


Steph


*I am in no way bragging about what I got. Everything I purchased was purchased with my own money. This post was made for inspiration purposes only.



No comments:

Post a Comment